Y U NO POST?

Messages from the moderating team

Y U NO POST?

Lucas
Lucas

Sep 23 2012, 08:38 PM #1

If you're a new member, why not post somewhere on the forum?

The more people post, the more others will be encouraged to do so :)

Chavslapper

Dec 31 2012, 09:29 PM #2

OK, will do.

Quagmire
Quagmire

May 22 2013, 09:28 PM #3

I wish more people pested too, it would be much more fun.

Dec 11 2015, 12:04 PM #4

Lucas @ Sep 23 2012, 08:38 PM wrote: If you're a new member, why not post somewhere on the forum?

The more people post, the more others will be encouraged to do so  :)
I am new here, I remembered the website from around 10 or so years ago and how funny it was, so thought I would see if it still exists.

It does, it seems far smaller now :( but I am glad its here.

This is kind of my introduction:

Hi, I'm Conan, and I am from the chav central area Canvey Island.

I am 25, and am mainly into Rock and metal.

I am an avid vaper-I collect high quality mods and own 12 good to highest quality regulated devices, and four mechanical mods, 3 single 18650 and one dual parallel mech for longer usage time, Plus safer as the amp load is shared across the two batteries, so for a low resistance build of say 0.2, pulling 17.5A and around about 61.2W according to ohms law, but I could safely build down to around 0.15Ohms, 0.1Ohms would pull 35A from my batteries-my batteries are high quality 25R's with a constant amp load of 20A, a 5 second pulse of 45A, and a 6 second pulse of 30A, but I would rather stay safe and leave some headroom, even though in theory a parallel mod should double the safe amp load, and I am well protected by the pulse rating, I tend to build at around 0.6 for around 30-22W as the battery drains from 4.2V to 3.7V on my mechanical mods.

I suffered a bad seizure in 2014, on my birthday of all days, that went into status epilepticus, and the hospital could not get the seizure to stop until I had had 10MG diazepam I.V, the standard midazolam oral subbucal tablets would not stop, so unfortunately I have some brain damage.

I try to keep my spelling and punctuation good, but I can not always keep this up completely due to the brain damage.

But, hi everyone, hope to speak to you all soon :).

Kayface
Kayface

Jul 6 2016, 10:09 PM #5

Well.....It's mighty dead in here :(

If anyone is still about; I also remember the forum from around ten years ago (pretty sure I was around 18). Had the same username I think. Met some really cool people. Googled it tonight and found this place! Pretty cool, but it's pretty dead unfortunately!

Sooo my name is Kay, I live in Berkshire (south). I love my video games and shit Netlix shows. I work too much to enjoy them as much as i'd like to though! I'm a mental health support worker. I love to cook. I want to travel, but don't have the money or balls. I'm lazy as fuck. I love all types of music, apart from most dance/trance/chavvyshite. My favourite band is Led Zep.

Yaaaaas
Hoping to find some lost chavscum characters!

If anyone is still about; I also remember the forum from around ten years ago (pretty sure I was around 18). Had the same username I think. Met some really cool people. Googled it tonight and found this place! Pretty cool, but it's pretty dead unfortunately!

Sooo my name is Kay, I live in Berkshire (south). I love my video games and shit Netlix shows. I work too much to enjoy them as much as i'd like to though! I'm a mental health support worker. I love to cook. I want to travel, but don't have the money or balls. I'm lazy as fuck. I love all types of music, apart from most dance/trance/chavvyshite. My favourite band is Led Zep.

Yaaaaas

Kayface
Kayface

Jul 6 2016, 10:11 PM #6

Kayface @ Jul 6 2016, 10:09 PM wrote: Well.....It's mighty dead in here :(

Yaaaaas

Yaaaaas
Well i'm evidently still as smart as I was ten years ago and still don't know how to use a forum lol