Why are most celebs now chavs?

General chat about those we love to hate!

Why are most celebs now chavs?

PaulaPowell

15 Jan 2016, 16:00 #1

I remember at one time celebs used to be special people, and style icons used to actually be stylish.
I had to stop buying women's magazines because they now tell me to see orange, cheap looking chavs, with cheap style and obvious fake chests they like showing off as style icons.
I'm told to see people like Victoria Beckham as classy. I know she had her weird looking fake chest, that looked like two hard melons too high up on her chest removed now, but if I always knew it looked tacky then doesn't that make me the style icon?
Or druggies like Kerry Katona. If I ever point out the obvious, that those people are scummy and I wouldn't spend 5 mins in a room with them in real life, I'm told by the brainwashed masses that I'm just jealous because they're rich. The fact people like that can get rich just proves to me how dumbed down society is, where they will admire anybody who's forced in their face enough.
Now the Beckhams are selling their ugly kids with their chavy names into the celeb industry, so their desperate for attention, talentless mother can use them for the attention she craves, and to sell dumb stories to magazines for idiots to read.

Now David hasn't won anything for England, as cared more about going along with his wife using his position for a talentless celeb career, he hangs around Prince William at charity events hoping for a knighthood.

Can't even read a news story online any more without half the page being taken up by a sidebar full of talentless scum, trying to get people to care about what they're doing.

Girls are actually copying those chavs from Essex shows with scouse brows, who can't even pronounce the name of the designer handbag they sell dumb stories about.

I'm starting to wonder if it's a conspiracy to dumb down society. Many people know more about that Kardashian, than realising when politicians tell lies etc.

JJones
JJones

29 Jul 2016, 02:10 #2

PaulaPowell @ Jan 15 2016, 04:00 PM wrote: I remember at one time celebs used to be special people, and style icons used to actually be stylish.
I had to stop buying women's magazines because they now tell me to see orange, cheap looking chavs, with cheap style and obvious fake chests they like showing off as style icons.
I'm told to see people like Victoria Beckham as classy. I know she had her weird looking fake chest, that looked like two hard melons too high up on her chest removed now, but if I always knew it looked tacky then doesn't that make me the style icon?
Or druggies like Kerry Katona. If I ever point out the obvious, that those people are scummy and I wouldn't spend 5 mins in a room with them in real life, I'm told by the brainwashed masses that I'm just jealous because they're rich. The fact people like that can get rich just proves to me how dumbed down society is, where they will admire anybody who's forced in their face enough.
Now the Beckhams are selling their ugly kids with their chavy names into the celeb industry, so their desperate for attention, talentless mother can use them for the attention she craves, and to sell dumb stories to magazines for idiots to read.

Now David hasn't won anything for England, as cared more about going along with his wife using his position for a talentless celeb career, he hangs around Prince William at charity events hoping for a knighthood.

Can't even read a news story online any more without half the page being taken up by a sidebar full of talentless scum, trying to get people to care about what they're doing.

Girls are actually copying those chavs from Essex shows with scouse brows, who can't even pronounce the name of the designer handbag they sell dumb stories about.

I'm starting to wonder if it's a conspiracy to dumb down society. Many people know more about that Kardashian, than realising when politicians tell lies etc.
Have you seen their latest attention seeking scheme. Victoria Beckham sold picture of her kissing her daughter to the media, but it didn't get the attention she wanted, so she made up a story about people saying it's wrong for her to kiss her daughter on the lips when nobody cared. Even in what are supposed to be real newspapers like the Guardian covered the story of her using her daughter to gain sympathy and attention.
I'm sure there's some kind of media plan to force us to love the Beckhams trying to be like the Kardashians.