the chavs have struck again

General chat about those we love to hate!

the chavs have struck again

12 Sep 2015, 23:27 #1

Oh god. More and more chavs are popping up in the world. Yes, world. Not only are they in England but all across the world. This isn't good. Seriously. I personally live on a road that is surrounded with chavs, I have the typical lesbian chav who wears all of her caps backwards and smokes weed all the time. The old chavs who are just stoned constantly. The screaming, swearing mum chav. And just so many more types of chavs that surround me constantly. Now. Studying these chavs behaviour is extremely interesting, I have found that the child chavs tend to play football all day and scream things like 'YOU FUCKING CUNT' to each other. Okay. Now. To the point.

I wanted to go somewhere and as I can't drive so i decided to catch the bus with a few friends. So we were going to sit near the back of the bus on the top floor as there was either that or at the front and one of my friends really didn't want to sit there. However. There was this chav, the classic teenage schoolboy ginger chav who as soon as he saw us put his legs up. (he was sat on his own.. at the back of the bus.) So after a while most people had left and it was just us, him and a few people. He started to blast his music out loud, as you know the typical chav does and so we start laughing our heads off. Then he decides to shout "FUCKING SHUT UP YOU FUCKING SHIT HEADS. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN'?" So we tried to contain our laughter as if we went to him and he decided to try and fight us. We would put him in the hospital as there was 4 of us, we were older and one of my friends does boxing lessons. (he wants to be a boxer some day soon.) So after a bit more of a while he went downstairs and started yelling to us. "IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP I'LL SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU UP."

So. That was yet another saddening encounter with a chav. Sigh.

HarleyRider91

28 Oct 2015, 22:11 #2

Sounds like a real pillar of the community. You should have challenged him when he threatened you all though to see if he actually had the balls to put what he was saying into action. I doubt he would, I bet he'd have just sat there and looked down at the floor like a dog that's just been told off for doing a shit in the kitchen. Pathetic chav wanker.