Chav films

General chat about those we love to hate!

Chav films

Oct 17 2013, 11:46 AM #1

All these films feature chavs or chav like characters:

Sket, Skank, Adulthood,Kidadulthood,Anuvahood,4.3.2.1, Fishtank,Harry Brown, Ill Manors,Offender,Sweet Sixteen, Neds,Terry,Shifty,Sugarhouse,1 Day.

Anyone know of any others?

HarleyRider91

Jun 18 2015, 02:30 PM #2

I'd say Rita, Sue and Bob Too is a chav film. It's from the 80's though, so it shows a different generation of chavs. There's also Scum and Kes, but Kes is from the late 60's and Scum is from the late 70's, so they show different generations again, before chavs were even called chavs. I guess skinheads were the precursor of chavs, so you could probably class This is England as a chav film too, it's full of shaven heads, violence, racism and everything else that chavs are renown for. I guess the many football hooligan films out there like Rise of the Footsoldier could also be classed as chav films. Perhaps A Clockwork Orange could be classed as a chav film too. There's also a less well known film called "Rollin' With the Nines", that's a chav film through and through.

SuckYaMumBlud

Aug 22 2015, 05:37 PM #3

Why people hating on us chavs. We run this country now enit. We are mafia. :ph43r: just pure need to jam with us. Pure need to know who mandem is. Pussy holes making me scatty trying ta make shit real. Blame government enit. No bludclarts or pumplexes gonna smash my manz in the endz cause we too gangster. So whack on some sik threads and join us g. We massive mate. Known in all big endz. Sik blud get me... B)

HarleyRider91

Oct 28 2015, 10:14 PM #4

^ Haha, obvious troll is obvious.